Technorati blog directory

Thursday, September 11, 2008

~Remembering~

 









Senator Hillary Clinton, An American Hero by Dr. Carolyn The Democratic Daily February 8th, 2008

posted by awakening -The Debate ~ Senator Clinton- on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Because of you, Senator Clinton, thousands of WTC volunteers have free medical care for their rescue related illnesses. I was absolutely astonished when American volunteers that I still keep in touch with told me that I could also get help despite being a Canadian."

President Quantification with Qualifications - My Vote Counts - A Great Leader for and of Our Country by awakening Friday, May 30, 2008

"If the DNC Interferes with the natural course of this race, (D)'s will lose this historical presidential race altogether"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google