Technorati blog directory

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Write Her In ~ Senator Hillary Clinton...

 
~ The Start Of Something Good Is Coming! ~ by awakening Tuesday, November 04, 2008 "I VOTED!"
SIGN THE PETITION!

~A Principled Protest~ by awakening Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"It would be the first time I have ever written in anyone. I feel that strongly about doing so."

Yes Hillary: I was in it for YOU Posted on August 31st, 2008 by everyvotecounts

Update from Mountain Sage Bravo Hillary, Bravo….Clinton turns down Hatchet Job September 7, 2008

Update: HHS Rule Change: 21 Days by pizzadiavola The Hillary 1000 September 4, 2008 Health of Women ~ Sign The Petition!

ActBlue (www.actblue.com) Just because we don’t particularly like our top spot candidate doesn’t mean we don’t have a duty and obligation to honor Hillary’s request to “keep going!”. From The Confluence "Conflucians and PUMAs are Democrats and independents who vote Democratic."

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Pennsylvania
we love hillary

Arizona
...I don't have anything against Obama ; he seems to be an upstanding and smart person who's a great public speaker. Hillary Clinton, though, would be an outstanding president. I've come to think more and more highly of her with the way she's handled herself during...

Ohio
For our children and our country, I am writing Hillary Clinton in... ...If we all unite, and write her in, SHE CAN WIN and help save the USA!

Pennsylvania
...Write in hillary and write in a new system!

New Jersey
Can the administrator of this site please post this info at top of page? TO VOTE FOR CANDIDATES NOT ON THE BALLOT . . .

Missouri
It is time for the delegate system to end. Our democracy is being stolen before our very eyes. I will be writing-in Hillary no matter what.

California
Senator Clinton is the only candidate capable of being the best President that our children, our troops and America deserves and needs right now at this critical time in our Nation's history.

Georgia
...Ms. Clinton is the REAL change we need....

Missouri
...I will not vote republican,... ...The democrats in charge have treated her poorly and I won't stand for it.

New York
I am writing in Hillary Clinton for President... ...I will be writing Clinton in because she is the most qualified and most closely represents my ideals for leadership for this country.

Vermont
I WOULD NOT vote for Hillary just because she is a woman. In Fact, I never guessed I would support her....

Arizona
I can not, in good faith, vote for either Obama or McCain. I will be casting a write-in vote for Hillary Clinton.

Iowa
...Hillary is my candidate. On November 4th, I will be writing her name on the ballot.

Michigan
I have to vote my conscience on this one and that does not include voting for Obama's inexperience or Bush clone.

Texas
...I will stand by her now and in 2012.

Massachusetts
...It continues to make my jaw drop that he is the nominee. I am a life-long Democrat but this is the most ludicrous nomination I have ever seen.

New Jersey
...He doesn't have my vote, I am writing in Hillary, the best candidate bar none.

Pennsylvania
...,I will never pull a lever for Obama unless Hillary is his V.P. so I will write in Hillary's name in November.

Wisconsin
...Hillary speaks for me!

New York
HILLARY CLINTON HAS THE STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE, AND EXPERIENCE, TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY TO PEACE AND PROSPERITY. SHE IS THE MOST QUALIFIED OF ALL THE CANDIDATES...

Florida
I believe that Hillary Clinton has what it takes to get the country on the right track:...

Ohio
Hillary Clinton is the most qualified and given her background, I have complete confidence in her leadership to get us out of this mess Bush has created the last 7 years....

Georgia
...I am so over him. But I just can't vote for McCain. I will write in the real candidate--Hillary Clinton!

Colorado
...Hillary Clinton will be on my ballot for president.

New Jersey
...I will write in Hillary Clinton name. Sent this to Caroline Kennedy.

California
Hillary Clinton is the most confident and most capable canidate for President. She is absolutely trustworthy and has proven she has the ability to serve...

Massachusetts
For the first time, since I have been voting, I finally educated myself on the Democratic Party's method of choosing a nominee....

Virginia
This country needs Hillary Rodham Clinton as our president!!

New Jersey
Hillary is our best bet against McCain. How could the DNC not understand that. What a disgrace!...

New Hampshire
Imagine being swift boated by your own Party. The results of the meeting in DC were outrageous. Giving delegates to a candidate who did not earn them, and taking away delegates from a candidate who did actually earn them....

California
My choice apparently will not appear on the Presidential Ballot, I cannot vote for Obama or McCain, so I will either write in Hillary or...

Georgia
The more states Hillary wins, the more super delegates come out in support for Obama...what sense does that make?...

Florida
... and resident in Florida would like to be part of the team to appeal the DNC's decision and make Hillary our US President...

Ohio
I voted for Hillary in Ohio and fully support her in her run for the presidency....

Illinois
I am man of principles and purpose. I feel that quit a few of the last presidents have done more harm than good to the US work force and economic system. Hillary Clinton has the experience,leadership,knoweldge and most of all the Will to put the USA back into a productive country with US wadges....

California
I will write in her name on the general election ballot. I will not vote for Senator Obama under any circumstances. I have always voted democratic,...

New York
Hillary Clinton has more credibility and firsthand experience to save this crumbling country of ours.... ...We need someone like her to bring this country back together again, and focus on our people - not Iraq. Not the wealthiest Americans and big companies. AND NOT BIG OIL!!!

Texas
i think she is what the usa needs

Colorado
I will write in Hillary Clinton's name if she is not the democratic nominee

Georgia
The DNC Swiftboated HIllary on the Michigan delegate count.Uncommited is Uncommited whats so hard to understand that.

Michigan
If I can write Hillary's name in I sure will, I will not vote for Obama. If I can't write her name in,it will be one less vote for the democratic party

Texas
...I did consider voting for John McCain because I do think he is far more qualified than Obama but I don't agree with him on some major points. After careful consideration I decided to vote my mind, my conscience and my heart and write in Hillary Clinton for president... ...I will vote for the person most qualified and that means writing in Hillary Clinton for president.

Texas
. ...PLEASE, PLEASE PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON, SENATOR HILLARY CLINTON, AND FUTURE LEADER CHELSEA CLINTON S T A R T A THIRD PARTY...

Ohio
Dear DNC, I have voted Democratic since I cast my first vote for George McGovern in 1972, and I am still proud of that vote! However, 2008 is a different circumstance. Since Chairman Dean and the Rules and Bylaws of the Democratic Party stole votes from Senator Clinton, and gave them to candidate Obama....

North Carolina
...Hillary is the right choice for the Democratic ticket. I've been a life long Democrat and I'm beginning to see how they're shooting themselves in the foot! Shame on them!!

Minnesota
They say our vote counts. Appearently, it counts only if we're voting for the media darling who jumped his place in line...

Kentucky
She deserved the presidential and/or VP nominations! If John Edwards were exposed earlier, she would have easily won Iowa....


FISA When Hillary Voted NO she voted 'YES' for US...


LETTER: A woman at the helm is inevitable I sure hope I am still here to see the real "passing of the torch." By JOSEPH UPTON Holmen Courier Saturday, September 06, 2008


Clinton, Palin - what do female voters want by Ann O'Leary SFGate Sunday, September 7, 2008

Palin an insult to Hillary loyalists Independent.ie Sunday September 07 2008 "The best man for this job was the woman."

Hillary Clinton deserves credit GO SAN ANGELO

Palin stands against almost everything Hillary supports Published September 7, 2008, Gulf Times Newspaper, 2008 By Eric Margolis

"In fact, extreme evangelism has become the Republican Party’s official dogma, and Palin its new high priestess. She vows to fight abortion and teaching evolution."

"McCain clearly intends to continue this campaign that plays to the fear and ignorance of poorly educated, semi-rural Americans."

I Told You So, Barack! By Tommy Christopher Political Machine Sep 6th 2008

Couric Hails Hillary's Impact; Williams: 'If Not Her, Who and When?' By Brent Baker NewsBusters August 26, 2008

Unemployment Jumps to 6.1 Percent, Women Hit Hardest By Dean Baker Center for Economics and Policy Research September 5, 2008

Slamming Palin to win back women already hostile to Obama is pointless, the insider said, because Clinton’s most loyal base is working-class voters, not women in particular. By Jonathan Martin Politico September 06, 2008

McCain Wimps Out, Country Shrugs Paul Jenkins Huffington Post September 6, 2008

"The best thing about the GOP convention, though, is that it will help wavering voters realize that far from the eccentric rebel he likes to portray, McCain is a sad pawn in the religious right's attempt to maintain power in the GOP and over the country."

Voters must pressure candidates to spell out costs of varied promises delaware online September 6, 2008

"Either they are therefore not above the political crowd or they are deluding themselves."
5 Myths About Those Civic-Minded, Deeply Informed Voters By Rick Shenkman the Washington Post Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dahlia Lithwick remembers the Constitution - why don't her colleagues? from Media Matters September 1, 2008
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google