Technorati blog directory

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beauty and the Beast ~ REFORMER Sarah Palin!

 




Palin Pizzazz!













palinforvp.blogspot.com


Palin being uniquely positioned and able to more than nullify Biden in debate comment section

On August 25, 2008 Ted said...
Despite the Dems and the allied main stream media’s desperation to see Romney as McCain’s Veep, Mitt is clearly out, with (1) Obama doubling down on the class warfare theme (McCain’s 7 houses) and (2) McCain doubling down with ads showing the hypocrisy of Biden attacking Obama in the primaries — Romney did way more than that contra McCain.

This leaves only Govs Sarah Palin and Tim Pawlenty. Pro-abortion Ridge and Dem-Lieberman were never real considerations, despite relentless media
goading. Pawlenty’s lackluster TV performances, coupled with Palin pizzazz, the primacy of oil drilling and the ticked off women/Hillary voters, does now portend a McCain/Palin checkmate on the Dems. This is so albeit the Dems and liberal media dare not mention Palin’s name, that is, everyone but…..

And if there’s any question as to Palin being uniquely positioned and able to more than nullify Biden in debate, see the excellent discussion at palinforvp.blogspot.com

Team McCain, well done!!!




On August 25, 2008 Awakening said...
Very Interesting. You have my attention and I will begin doing my homework. Only cuz I don't know the name Palin at all. I wondered about the McCain campaign taking advantage of 'making it time' to bring a woman to the ticket as VP, after Biden was chosen. Since I've lost my candidate, I'm more open to learning about other candidates. Still won't ever vote for McCain though. I'm bothered by things about him, like I'm bothered with things about Obama. Stuff stuck in my craw. As long as stuff is stuck in my craw, neither candidate is relevant to me. If Hillary (by some big miracle) won the VP with the separate dnc convention floor vote, I could over look Obama's stuff more than McCain. I'll do another post about Palin when I learn more. Thank you for posting today Ted. awakening

my present comment: I will NOT Vote for McCain! I did some reading about Sarah Palin after Ted commented about McCains possible VP pick Aug. 25th. I was very impressed by Governor Palins resume. She is a grassroots public official for the Alaskan people. She is a grassroots social conservative, but tends to appear fiscally conservative too. That would still make her a Reformer. She has a strong bond with her community. Grassroots is about real people, real lives and real hometown communities. Average every day people in their average every day lives. Take away the party colors, Sarah Palin is the kind of elected official that has not forgotten what governing is really all about. But I will NOT vote for Sen. McCain. I will watch for Gov. Palins journey to higher office. A lot of people in Alaska seem to like her as their Governor. Even Governor Pawlenty is said to have a strong following of Minnesotans. I don't know who in the heck those supposed supporters are, I certainly don't like Neo-Conservative Pawlenty being our neo-Governor. It doesn't appear that Governor Palin is a Neocon, at least not yet. She is, however, a member of Feminists for life...(ANTI-choice group) and she is an evangelical (seemingly not the fanatic kind). And she referred to Senator Hillary Clinton as 'Whining' it was said. Its obvious that McCain and his people think that Governor Palin is good eye candy for the (R). Her public presence and stump speeches will create the perfect night cover for McCains covert weaknesses as a presidential candidate, won't it? Governor Palin is an excellent speaker. But I will NOT vote for McCain. Oddly, I mostly hear men across radio and TV, saying how insulted women are because McCain chose Palin for his VP. I don't think its as insulting as it is hypocritical and two faced of the McCain camp. McCain is not Family friendly, Woman friendly, Senior friendly, Worker friendly, nor is he disabled person friendly. And as for disabled Vets, how many times did he stomp on a bill going through the Senate that would help Veterans when in the battle field and when they come home. Go check out the great sites that show all of the candidates voting records. There are a few like 'On the Issues', 'VoteSmart.' and 'Open Congress.' After you do that, you have to look behind that vote and that is where the public officials real face is. Insulted, No. Amused, Oh Yes! Sarah Palin has a long way to go to meet Hillary on equal ground of life experience, both personal and professional. In the "Life of hard knocks" it is the best teacher as to how a person stands the test of time. Senator Hillary Clinton is a most magnificent champion of time tested moments. Governor Palin has just begun. If anyone turns out to just vote for McCain because he chose Palin, I think it is because she is the polished - sparkly candidate they want. The kind that Sen. John McCain can't be. Weren't there more than enough strong (R) women candidates? We know there were. But they know Sen. John McCain well. And they would challenge him on the issues. You know they would. The strong (R) women in the Senate surely have seen Sen. McCain in action. Two WCCO radio guys were chatting about Governor Tim Pawlenty. They are feeling a bit upset that Tim Pawlenty wasn't chosen as VP. Mainly it goes back to the code...the CODE says that if you dedicate yourself to something or someone, your just rewards will surface. Rewards for loyalty and dedication. And the two guys on WCCO radio think that Pawlenty being passed over is a big slap in the face. Governor Palin is for a particular select group of republicans, the group that needs to be reeled in for Sen. John McCain. I wouldn't call that group real republicans at all. Gov. Palin is said to be a real republican, so we are sure to see the proof in the upcoming months. Sen. McCain is not a real conservative. When he began putting his head on bush's shoulder and wrapping his arms around bush, he lost all of his fiscal and/or social conservative feathers. He plucked them off on his own and is left bare to the public. I echo what I said in a post few months back..."If my father (A REAL CONSERVATIVE) won't contribute to the (R)s this time around, there is something desperately wrong with the party today." I am the type of Independent voter that has to see for myself (I am definitely not a Lemming). Once I've done that -over and over- and I am satisfied with the results, I will commit. Neither party are what I want for the next four years, not now. With Senator Clinton out of the picture, I have more homework to do, to prepare for the election coming up. I feel the strong need to "apologize" to John Binkowski (I) and Rob Fitzgerald (I) once again for not following my gut. All of the local Minnesota races have been on my back burner. Now its time for me to pay more attention to my own back yard and to tidy up my front yard for the future leaders to come. The future leaders that I will hopefully discover in the next few months. But I will NOT vote
for McCain!

More Thorough Article on Palin from Babble On August 30, 2008

PUMAs stalk political relevance–and irony James McPherson’s Media & Politics Blog July 25th, 2008

Feminism And Palin Andrew Sullivans Blog The Daily Dish Aug 30, 2008

Top Alaska Republicans puzzled by Palin pick. By Faiz at THINK PROGRESS

Alaskan REPUBLICAN Reaction to Palin Pick by Stuart O'Neill The Democratic Daily August 30th, 2008

BREAKING: 16,632 Votes 'Unaccounted For' in Palm Beach County Primary Election 'Recount' Blogged by Brad Friedman BradBlog 8/30/2008 "Severe Repercussions, Dire Consequences for November Election and All Elections,' Says Broward County Election Supervisor Candidate..."

Greg Palast Steal Back Your Vote!
Palast: One out of five Colorado voters purged from voter registration -Outcome of 2008 election likely to be skewed by unethical tactics RealVail.com By David O. Williams


Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google