Technorati blog directory

Sunday, August 24, 2008

 




Pawlenty: Obama should have picked Petraeus for VP. by Matt at THINK PROGRESS

#4. Zooey Says: Something in the water up there, Minnesotans? Yeesh… August 24th, 2008

- #9. tom Says: I sure wish I knew! My state has had a proud tradition but we seem to have lost our way ever since Paul Wellstone died. I guess we are not entirely immune to the mindless right-wing, neo-con, anti-government, evangelical assault on America.

Hopefully, a fresh wind will blow across the country this fall and we can finally get back on track after eight years of the disastrous GDumbya/Darth Cheney regime.
August 24th, 2008

oh, phooey...i hate when that happens! if it isn't michele bachmann, its tim pawlenty. we get insulted in the 6th cd when m.b spews forth her fanatic neo-tales. and with t.p on the short list for mccain, we get it again with his neo-conning. i might have to focus my attention on minnesota only, for the rest of the election year. i'm sure there are many good blue's or purple's, possibly a few real red's...like our former Governor Arne Carlson. i really liked him! the best thing about any great elected official, is never thinking about which side they come from. Because they are doing such an effective job. now that takes integrity and intelligence. THANK YOU Governor Carlson.

Strib Editorial: Arne Carlson and Triple A Agree DMB Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Editorial: A blast from a past Minnesota governor Carlson warns GOP against religious litmus test.Star Tribune. Star Tribune August 18, 2008

Carlson's harshest criticism goes far beyond the vice presidential pick.

"An impassioned, sharply worded salvo from former Minnesota Gov. Arne Carlson suggests that there's growing dissent over that selection process within the normally disciplined GOP ranks."

Wendell Anderson and Arne Carlson: The state we love needs our protection Amendment gives Minnesotans a chance to safeguard their legacy. By WENDELL ANDERSON and ARNE CARLSON (Wendell Anderson and Arne Carlson are former governors of Minnesota.) Star Tribune Last update: May 30, 2008

Arne Carlson criticizes Pawlenty's budget fix by Tim Pugmire, Minnesota Public Radio March 13, 2008

"Former Gov. Arne Carlson returned to the state Capitol Thursday to offer some budget advice to legislators."

Arne Carlson's view of last session: no big deal ROBERT WHEREATT MinnPost "But there is a dissenting view from someone who has been there before — former Republican Gov. Arne Carlson, Minnesota's second-longest serving chief executive."

~ Well behaved women rarely make history ~ Sunday, August 24, 2008
Link Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Awakening said...

Very Interesting. You have my attention and I will begin doing my homework. Only cuz I don't know the name Palin at all. I wondered about the McCain campaign taking advantage of 'making it time' to bring a woman to the ticket as VP, after Biden was chosen. Since I've lost my candidate, I'm more open to learning more about other candidates. Still won't ever vote for McCain though. I'm bothered by things about him, like I'm bothered with things about Obama. Stuff stuck in my craw. As long as stuff is stuck in my craw, neither candidate is relevant to me. If Hillary (by some big miracle) won the VP with the separate dnc convention floor vote, I could over look Obama's stuff more than McCain. I'll do another post about Palin when i learn more. Thank you for posting today Ted.
awakening

August 25, 2008 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google