Technorati blog directory

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

~A Principled Protest~

 
I love this video from the PUMA's! PUMA means "PEOPLE UNITED MEANS ACTION" for those media people saying it incorrectly. The fire in PUMA's belly for truth and justice is an inspiration to me. But I cannot and will not vote for McCain. I'm still thinking about writing in Hillary’s name. If I am to vote my conscience this time, It would be to write in Hillary’s name. Otherwise I mark nothing for the President of the United States. The urge is growing stronger. McCain represents everything I dislike about his kind of politics, about his kind of party. If real conservatives had a hold of the party today, I might consider a resistance vote to what the power behind and inside the "DNC" so ordered. Even if my vote is tossed away, its still a far sight more principled for me to vote my conscience. To write in Hillary's name means I still believe she is the best candidate to become the President of the United States of America. It would be the first time I have ever written in anyone. I feel that strongly about doing so. Someday I will tell my granddaughter that I stood on principle when I voted for Senator Hillary Clinton for President of the United States. There is no going back to settling on her being the Vice President since she was passed over. The best messenger with the best message for our nation is Hillary Clinton. Thank you PUMA's for getting that fire going in my belly too. Thank you for waking me up even more!




An Open Letter to Senator Hillary Clinton From: Marcia A. Pappas, President of NOW NYS published by ClintonDems August 28, 2008

"Yes, Senator, I was in it for YOU, precisely because YOU were in it for those people who feel invisible, and because YOU were the candidate who saw clearly that over fifty percent of the population was being ignored."


Can You Cross Out ‘Hillary’ and Write ‘Sarah’? By KATE ZERNIKE NYT Published: August 30, 2008

"Yes, they said, they were troubled by Ms. Palin’s opposition to abortion rights. But Ms. Hoover said she felt betrayed by pro-choice groups, and in particular politicians like Senators Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, who were helped into office by pro-choice groups like Emily’s List but came out early to support Mr. Obama over Mrs. Clinton, despite her being the first viable pro-choice woman to run for president."

"If 18 million votes is not enough, what does it take in the Democratic Party to get a woman on the ticket?"


Clinton Dems

We will not be silenced


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5

"While in Denver I had the pleasure to attend the WomenCount luncheon. I got to meet Hillary and shake her hand. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life." from Pagan Power

"I have been watching with astonishment as the Democratic party once again tears down a successful woman merely because of her gender...."

"...this full frontal assault on Sarah Palin should serve as a stark reminder..."


WRITE-IN HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT signature goal: 18,000,000 - 739 signatures!
Link Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

If you want to join some more PUMAs check out Capital Hill Forum. http://capitalhillforum.com

Mountain Sage

September 02, 2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Awakening said...

Will do. Thanks Much Mountain Sage. awakening

September 04, 2008 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google