Technorati blog directory

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cindy Sheehan

 



















From The Ed Schultz Show Sheehan considers challenge to Pelosi
Cindy Sheehan visited with Ed about two weeks ago he said yesterday. But I searched his shows and I'm not finding anything except the AOL error page and / or My Assistant loads and loads and loads. I will link to that page if I do come across her visit with Ed.

Sheehan Wants Articles of Impeachment

Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush.

You Need Cheney First and Bush Second...right? Unless there is another reason to put Bush First? That may not be a bad idea. Once Cheney is elevated to President, then he would be on the throne, with all signing statements null and void? I'll have to do some homework on this one.

TRUE...TRUE.....TRUE.....!!!!
Sheehan said, "Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership."

SHE"S BACK.......
Sheehan said, "We hired them to bring an end to the war. I'm not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn't be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money."

Finally, finally, finally an INDEPENDENT with Mainstream Steam.....if I were in her voting district, I'd vote for her, it would make up fourfold for the worst vote I've ever cast in the entire time I've been voting....Amy Klobuchar....She's going after toys made in China...will someone Please point her in the right direction! Why isn't she going after the Corporations and Government arms and legs here in America first? Where the door swings inward????

"We The People" Need Her SPIRIT......
Sheehan said that she felt her efforts had been in vain and that she had endured smear tactics and hatred from the left, as well as the right.

********** Bush misled the public about the reasons for going to war.

********** Bush violated the Geneva Convention by torturing detainees.

********** Inadequate and tragic" response to Hurricane Katrina.

********** Domestic spying program

********** Bush crossed the line by commuting the prison sentence of former vice presidential aide Scooter Libby.



The Brave Cindy Sheehan Made A Point from Pain.... Sunday, June 17, 2007 by awakening

Iraq Is Suffering ~ A Shameful American Legacy Sunday, July 08, 2007 by awakening













Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google