Technorati blog directory

Saturday, July 07, 2007

What Laura Bush Said About the Legacy of Shame "We Suffer More"

 

















Lake Expo THE WAY IT IS: Typewriters hurled over Scooter Libby fiasco By Steve Thomas Saturday, July 7, 2007 link to read

The Road Home Editorial Published: July 8, 2007 New York Times

Bush Stands Alone In His Failed Iraqi Democracy Plans Opinion By DemFromCT Huffington Post Sunday Jul 08, 2007

In the world of the privileged fanatic and their fatalist followers nesting beneath them, the concept of real suffering escapes them....Because no one suffers more than they do.....
No One Suffers From: benjaminady You Tube April 25, 2007
PS...As usual my AOL is stopping the run of this video the very next day I posted it...go to Mozilla Foxfire if you are having a problem. I wonder if this has anything to do with my Banned IPS notice, I got from First Freedom First Petition last week?

Iraq Is Suffering ~ A Shameful American Legacy by awakening Sunday, July 08, 2007













The "Suffering" of Laura Bush "No one suffers more than their President and I do."
"I don't really believe those polls. I travel around the country, I see people, I see their response to my husband, I see their response to me...A lot of people come up to me and say, 'Stay the course.'"


"Many parts of Iraq are stable now. But, of course, what we see on television is the one bombing a day that discourages everybody."





“No one suffers more than their President and I do.” — Laura Bush on Iraq






'No One Suffers More Than the President'

Iraq, An American Killing Field for Oil Published by Shelly July 7th, 2007 Citizens Against Lies


"Leave Iraq Now" Demands NY Times by andgarden Sat Jul 07, 2007 Daily Kos

Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google