Technorati blog directory

Thursday, April 10, 2008

MAD MISS MATTIE ~ A STAR IS BORN

 
Senator John McCain says "the dog ate my homework!"
Explaining why he was 894th in his graduating class.

I was a terrible student in high school...mostly because I had to work full time and I baby sat my little bother who had multiple disabilities. My sister worked and my mother tried to work and balance care for my brother. I graduated by the skin of my teeth. Then again, I never aspired to be president.
So what was John McCains reason? by awakening

Add your own funny caption...




The fact is, Newmexiken is a really good writer...

BAD EXAMPLE NEWMEXIKEN Wednesday, April 9, 2008 "894th out of 899 in his graduating class at Annapolis. (Jimmy Carter was 59th in his class of 820. Dwight D. Eisenhower was 61st of 164 in his West Point class. Even Ulysses Grant was 21st of 39 at West Point.)

A traditional past time....





Mad Miss Mattie WNCNN
MMM hearts Pat McHenry From: wncnn Added: January 25, 2007 Mad Miss Mattie is back and she's more excited…




WNCNN's own Mad Miss Mattie makes the Republican Party's official announcement of Karl Rove's April 28th visit to the district. Added: March 30, 2007




Mad Miss M's worried about Liddy Dole Mad Miss Mattie berates her "only female Senator Mrs. Elizabeth Dole" for "caving in" to "left wing radical groups" over... Added: April 25, 2007




Saturday, September 8, 2007
Larry Flynt called Mad Miss Mattie! "you can find out what Mad Miss Mattie is talking about re:"

Beloved WNCNN correspondent Mad Miss Mattie rep...reports that Larry Flynt is on the hunt for photos of Congressman Pat McHenry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google