Technorati blog directory

Friday, April 04, 2008

TITANIC 2!

 


"TITANIC-2, REALLY NICE TRAILER" Submitted By: gotty123 ..........."JUST SEE AND ENJOY" TITANIC-2

TITANIC-2 Added 1 month ago Rated 3.25, 14,597 views and 13 Comments




Kudos by Khukuri

THis is the most creative project I have ever seen. Superb editing, great story telling. A creative genius, two thumbs way up. Jeeper

Go see and enjoy the actual poster at harshitpandey.wordpress.com

The sheer artistry of the video AND the poster make me think 'Genius." If the creator of the Titanic 2 Video and the creator of the Titanic 2 Poster are not one person, they should certainly team up!


On January 25, 2009 5:50 AM Hello Blog Owner,
I am Harshit. I would like to mention you that the poster of Titanic -2 was not created by me. I was randomly my friend had given me with the link to the video. I just posted in the blog. Thanks for the reference though.I would appericiate if you please fix up the message in your blog post.
Thanks


I was in awe of the movie trailer and really thought it was real the first time I watched it. That was before I read the comments. The thawing out scene flickered a reminder of another movie and that was when I was struck with the sheer brilliance of the artist that made this video. This is a real 'Gotcha' kind of moment. A real Gothca kind of video. Loved every second!
by awakening

PS...I've watched the video at least 5 times now. Still Love It! I cried all three times that I saw the original movie. There is a strong sense of 'Searching' about gotty123's video.

Lillian Gertrude Asplund from the Encyclopedia Titanica
"Lillian Gertrude Asplund was the last living survivor of the Titanic disaster with actual memories of it. She lived in Massachusetts until her death on 6th May 2006. Lillian's hobbies, when she was able, included gardening, flowers (especially roses) and it was said her favorite snack was pepperoni pizza. She declined ever to discuss the disaster, as had her mother."

The tragic history of Titanic from Webtek

"The ship in Robertson's story was called the Titan and the book was titled The Wreck of the Titan. Even though the book is fictitious, the events in the story parallel the events of the Titanic."

Last U.S. Titanic Survivor's Memorabilia for Sale from ABC News By ALLISON HAVEY LONDON, April 2, 2008 "Only One Survivor of the Disaster Now Remains"

"When Lillian Asplund, the last American survivor from the sinking of the Titanic, died in 2006, her family was unaware of the treasures she had kept from that fateful night."

Encyclopedia Titanica 1912Lillian Asplund age 5 years old

The Canadian Press Google News

"Titanic artifacts belonging to last U.S. survivor to be sold at auction
The collection also includes a pocket watch that reportedly stopped at the exact moment the ship sank in April 1912."


New York Herald front page about the Titanic disaster. from Wikimedia

Titanic from Autographs Movie Posters "Authentic piece of coal from the wreckage"
Link Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Blog Owner,

I am Harshit. I would like to mention you that the poster of Titanic -2 was not created by me. I was randomly my friend had given me with the link to the video. I just posted in the blog.
Thanks for the reference though.I would appericiate if you please fix up the message in your blog post.


Thanks

January 25, 2009 5:50 AM  
Blogger Awakening said...

It is done. Thanks much for the carification! awakening

January 26, 2009 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google