Technorati blog directory

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It Doesn't Feel Like Easter...

 
FOUND HIM this evening 3/24/08...I just could not let this one go...America Is Dying is the title of the video. Again, it shocked me. But to not admit what is true, will only keep me bound in ignorance. I believe that rabbie1121 has created one of the most intensely truthful pieces of creative art history. It's painful to watch. It's necessary to remember....Dreaming For America!

UPDATE: This evening I checked rabbie1121's video and got a 'no longer available' message. rabbie1121 has now removed all of his You Tube videos. I read comments from his page on You Tube and see why he decided to do it. Most of the commenter's are seriously depraved and deranged! First time I've ever posted a work of art and the next day it was gone...Poof!

This video has a strong message and may shock some, especially towards the end. But there is no denying its point. Rabbi 1121 Thank You!

Anti US Government Statement! From: rabbie1121 Added: March 13, 2008


wiskawind: There isn't a day that I don't weep for my country; the governing elite of this country has destroyed it! They suck every penny they can from "We the People" and feed us diseased cattle while dumping pharmaceuticals in our friggen water to dumb us down! They condone the torture and murder of other human beings, while Bush and his henchmen are filling their pockets with BLOOD MONEY;I just feel SICK!

Updated 3/28/08 WHAT DOES THE ECONOMY HAVE TO DO WITH IRAQ ANYWAY? DownWithTyranny! Thursday, March 27, 2008 Thanks DWT for posting this video!





Counter Punch A Nation Polarized Between Rich and Poor March 6, 2006 America's Bleak Jobs Future By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

"The United States is the first country in history to destroy the prospects and living standards of its labor force."

"In the US the myth has been firmly established that the jobs that the US is outsourcing offshore are being replaced with better jobs. There is no sign of these jobs in the payroll jobs data or in the occupational statistics."

From: MinnesotaChange MN C.H.A.N.G.E Bullhorns Dick Cheney's House Added: March 14, 2008

OPINION USA Today Moving businesses overseas impairs American workers Mike Emery - Nevada, Mo.
It is a national humiliation that such a poor management model has overtaken American corporations. Americans cannot expect their employers to keep the welfare of Americans in mind.

Crooks and Liars Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rules~ McCain’s a warrior who’s dumb about war By: Nicole Belle on Saturday, March 22nd, 2008

March 22nd, 2008 #16 pissed off patricia Says: I woke up one morning and learned that bush, not gore, was the president.
I woke up another morning and learned that bush, not Kerry, was the president.
I don’t know if I can handle waking another morning and learning that McCain not ____ is the president.

I feel panicked just thinking about the possibility.
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google