Technorati blog directory

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy ________________ Day!

 










Some of us are full Irish and some a wee bit Irish and some without an ounce of Irish heritage. But EVERYONE is IRISH on Saint Patricks Day!

I would like to add my wish for another DAY...Happy Hussein Day! Someone with more knowledge than I could arrange the day around the meaning of Happy Hussein Day.

I've been reading some articles about John McCains spiritual guide, I have to say it is definitely time for a "Happy Hussein Day." After all, when you have a well known politician seeking advice from someone who is suppose to be their moral compass, wouldn't it be wise to error on the side of Peace and Forgiveness?

I had no idea 'how' venomous some can be when casting doubt about another religion. I do have knowledge about why some leaders use the pulpit for propaganda. I don't support the agenda. And I urge common sense when picking up snippets. Get the whole story, listen to the whole clip. Go and visit the place where the talk is coming from. Do it with humility though. Don't you get it yet?

"The bottom line is that there must be a separation of church and state."

Black Political Thought Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain Spiritual Leader, Rod Parsley, No Better Than Jeremiah Wright Saturday, March 15, 2008

"John McCain: I am very honored today to have one of the truly great leaders in America, a moral compass, a spiritual guideā€¦thank you for your leadership and your guidance. I am very grateful you are here."

??? Rev. James David Manning for the insulting things he said about Barack Obama's mother. ???

Let's not forget Pat Robertson's statements about gays and Evangelist Billy Graham's comments about Jews.

We cannot have a double-standard. Just my thoughts, you be the judge......


Mother Jones McCain's Spiritual Guide: Destroy Islam By David Corn March 12, 2008
"McCain backed off slightly, saying, "I repudiate any comments that are made, including Pastor Hagee's, if they are anti-Catholic or offensive to Catholics." But McCain did not renounce Hagee's endorsement."

From Times Online John McCain told to dump spiritual guide in row over "war" on Islam March 13, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama fits right in this list of presidents with Semitic names Sunday, March 16, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google