Technorati blog directory

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hillary and Obama....

 
Hillary

Stand By Me Ben E King 1961 From: Yearthatwas Joined: 1 year ago



Obama

Little Peggy March I will follow him From: NATALIEIRENE Joined: 1 year ago



One has an undeniable long time loyal base of supporter's....and the other has a deeply infatuated base of supporter's. I miss John Edwards!

When I was small I used to gaze at the photograph of JFK hanging on the wall. JFK's photograph hung in every home of just about every one of my relatives. The other picture was a painting of Jesus. JFK and Jesus were equal in the eyes of my Mother. I have never had a photograph of a politician hang on my walls, not even a picture of Jesus. My Mother's time was a time of martyr's and a time for fairytales. My time is not. When minds are clouded, we miss the real goings on in the world. I don't want to miss a thing. By awakening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google