Technorati blog directory

Monday, May 28, 2007

Fourteen Voice's Of Reason Out of the Entire Senate....

 
Thank you to the (D), (R) & (I) Senators who voted 'Nay' Thank you for being the voice of reason. Keep up the good work!
NAYs ---14
Boxer (D-CA)
Burr (R-NC)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coburn (R-OK)
Dodd (D-CT)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feingold (D-WI)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Obama (D-IL)
Sanders (I-VT)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)


Military Families Speak Out Read letters from MFSO Members to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi calling on her to show leadership and de-fund the war
"Stand strong when you explain that de-funding the war is not de-funding or abandoning our troops. Let the American people know what we as military families know – that de-funding the war will not leave our troops without equipment or supplies."

Minnesota Turn Coats.........
Klobuchar and Walz vote for blank check for President Bush by The Big E Fri May 25, 2007 "However, Klobuchar has no excuse. She won by over 20 percentage points. I have higher standards for her. The fact that she is ignoring the 76% of us who think this war is going badly and 63% who want us out of Iraq is appalling. Her seat is not at risk and I expected more leadership from someone who was sent to Washington with a mandate."

37 Democratic Senators Who Voted to Continue Funding the Iraq War "Shame on the following Democratic Senators who voted to give Bush a continued blank check. Shame on my Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray." by Disco Daddy-o's

An open letter to Ben Cardin, Barbara Mikulski and Steny Hoyer by Under The LobsterScope "Following scripted commentaries that your campaigns wrote I promised my neighbors that a vote for you would bring about a change in the control of Congress away from the Bush Administration's Republican rubber stamp vote. Now I feel like I lied."



House Roll Call on War Spending Bill -- The 280-142 roll call By juxtablog Thursday 24 May 2007




Amy Klobuchar - Worst Vote I've Ever Cast, Ever!
"Get it, it was me -- who along with so many others, helped you to become elected to 'be' my voice, to be his voice and her voice, to be our voice. Not a war mongering voice, but a voice for Peace, Truth and Logic. "You have flat out failed to be my voice."



Worst Vote I've Ever Cast - Amy Klobuchar Votes 'Yea' on Iraq "I gave all of my votes to the Democratic Party 2006, even though I am an Independent. It was a personal decision that I struggled with, up until I cast my vote."


"It took me 23 years to vote straight democratic ticket...never again, no more, no matter what, especially not in 2008."

Turn Coats OR Fence Sitters????
Akaka (D-HI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Brown (D-OH)
Byrd (D-WV)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Conrad (D-ND)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Levin (D-MI)
Lincoln (D-AR)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)

Salazar (D-CO)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Webb (D-VA)


Not sure what this is about...
Not Voting - 6
Brownback (R-KS)

Coleman (R-MN)

Hatch (R-UT)

Schumer (D-NY)

Thomas (R-WY)


Rational Excuse......Johnson (D-SD)


Bush Signed A National Security Directive.... posted by Awakening Sunday May 27, 2007
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google