Technorati blog directory

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Miss Senator Hillary Clinton!

 



Sunday, June 08, 2008

Enough Said, Not Yet....Senator Hillary Clinton On the Issues... by awakening


FROM: Belfastcitygirl at 6/12/2008 Thank you Hillary
After seeing Hillary's Senate address posted here by a Texas Delegate earlier in the week suggesting we all send a thank you to Hillary as "one of 18 million" on the front alongside the address. This week, I sent one, my husband sent one, my daughter Danielle a medical student at USC age 25 sent one and my mother-in-law in Ohio age 90 sent one. My mother-in-law in addition to her own has gone up and down her street in Ohio, giving Hillary's address to her older neighbor friends because they like her are not on a computer network. I emailed all my friends on the internet to do the same and I am implore all of you also to let Hillary know we love her and support her -

My heart just soared yesterday when I heard she was on the short list for VP ---- let's go for that glass ceiling Hillary!!!

The address for Hillary is:

The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton
United States Senate
476 Russell Senate Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20510-3202

on the front of the envelope we are writing "WE ARE ONE OF 18 MILLION".




Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google