Technorati blog directory

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dear Technorati, Inc,

 



UPDATE: THANK YOU TECHNORATI May 15, 2008 "Last night I saw that you stopped by my blog through my site meter. And when I dropped by your site, I found that you had restored my 'Name' and had updated all of my posts! Thank you again Technorati!
signed,
403Forbidden no longer


Dear Technorati, Inc,

Just in case you haven't gotten my millionth message, I though I'd post a message to you too..

For your convenience I've listed all of my posts that for some reason won't update on your site, since May 3rd.

And to top it off, I'm now labled 403Forbidden instead of A CHRISTMAS STORY.

Oh well, your wonderful site is free and I do visit every day to read what my favorites are writing about. I do this usually before I read the newspapers online, most days.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give regarding the tiny little glitch that won't let me ping and update. Plus I would like to 'not' be 403Forbidden anymore either.

Sincerely,

Now Labeled 403Forbidden

aka A CHRISTMAS STORY
http://nolostfamilycustoms.blogspot.com/

A LIST of ALL POSTS that Won't Index and Update on Technorati....

Saturday, May 03, 2008

We Don't Discuss Such Things

Obama-Clinton, a ****-filled dream ticket Andrew Sullivan From The Sunday Times May 4, 2008


Sunday, May 04, 2008

Norwegianity! I Miss You!

Catholics and Torture


Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mothers Day To Hillary Clinton Our New President or Vice President


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Born to be Green....


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hillary Is Not An Exec. Adm. Assistant...


Monday, May 12, 2008

From The Race is NOT OVER by JohnnyB MyDD


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Will McCain go BUFFY on Paul at the RNC Convention?




ALL OF MY FAVORITES on Technorati


.Common Sense by blenner
Updated 1 day ago

403 Forbidden by oneforall http://nolostfamilycustoms.blogspot.com/(ME - A CHRISTMAS STORY)
Updated 11 days ago
My blog is dedicated to the still suffering families of New Orleans, who have been evacuated, exiled and have been left to struggle in a vacuum, with the daily burden of surviving the worst disaster of our country and in our time.

Alabama Kitchen Sink by sheila52
Updated 14 days ago
Musings on life, art and starting a new business in the Heart of Dixie

Annie's letters by anneselden
Updated 1 day ago
Annie's letters & notes on Palestine & peace

BBSNews - Conservative News and Progressive Liberal Views
Updated 6 days ago

BlogActive: Real Truth, Direct Action
Updated 6 days ago

Blue man in a Red district by dflhal
Updated 22 hours ago

BobGeiger.com by bgeiger
Updated 195 days ago

Citizen Against Lies by shellinaya
Updated 1 day ago
Supporting the liberal podcast Citizen Against Lies. I'm a liberal warrior fighting the lies my government tells me to justify illegal wars and terrible domestic policy leading to the economic ruin of many Americans and class warfare. Fight the lies!

Crooks and Liars by crooksandliars
Updated 11 hours ago

donkey o.d.
Updated 9 hours ago

DownWithTyranny!
Updated 9 hours ago

Dump Michele Bachmann by lloydletta
Updated 7 hours ago

http://www.bestcyrano.org/THOMASPAINE
Updated 1 day ago

Informed Comment by jricole
Updated 1 day ago
Middle East, foreign affairs, religion, Islam and history are discussed by a professional historian.

Irregular Times: News Unfit for Print by irregularjim
Updated 12 hours ago
These are the times when maps fade and direction is lost. We know for certain only that our destination has disappeared. Behind us we have left the old times, the standard times, the high times. Welcome to the irregular times.

John Edwards for President by oneamerica
Updated 91 days ago
The blog and community blog for John, Elizabeth, and Cate Edwards and the One America Community.

Micro Persuasion by steverubel
Updated 1 day ago
Steve Rubel explores how technology is transforming marketing, media and public relations.

Minnesota Monitor by robinmarty
Updated 6 days ago
The place for Minnesota Politics

NewMexiKen by newmexiken
Updated 9 hours ago
A little bit about a lot of things from the Land of Enchantment.

Once Upon a Time...
Updated 2 days ago

One Thousand Reasons by ptate
Updated 5 days ago

Open Left
Updated 4 hours ago

PUPPETGOV by billyVegas
Updated 10 days ago
Billy Vegas Puppetgov The Billy Vega$ Show Puppetgov.comrnbillyvegas

Small Business Trends by artisticbaby
Updated 15 hours ago
Small Business Trends - Exploring the trends driving the small business market

The BRAD BLOG by BradBlog
Updated 8 hours ago
Breaking news! Investigative blogging! Hardcore politics! Because it's not about Right and Left...It's about Right and Wrong!

The Gaelic Starover
Updated 438 days ago

The Left Coaster by SteveSoto
Updated 2 hours ago
An outside-the-beltway perspective from the Left Coast on politics, current affairs, the media, and the arts.

The Passionate Center (leaning to the Left) by LeeCameron
Updated 22 days ago
A Blog and now a PODCAST, too! I'm hep! News and commentary, mostly political, with comments from a perspective Right Wingers would call Liberal, but I call the Passionate Center. Whatchoo gonna call it, sucka?

Think Progress » Home Page by jlegum and fshakir
Updated 10 hours ago
Hard-hitting progressive political news site

Thomas Paine's Corner by pitbull38 and determined1
Updated 315 days ago

Truth Surfer by truthsurfer and jmjm55077
Updated 7 days ago
Local Minnesota politics to the left, national, democrats, DFL, peace

War Is Hell! by ramblnrose
Updated 55 days ago
"I’ve been through two wars and I know. I’ve seen cities and homes in ashes. I’ve seen thousands of men lying on the ground, their dead faces looking up at the skies. I tell you, war is hell!’ Gen. Sherman

What Happened to My Country? by TruthHunter
Updated 3 days ago
Thoughts from someone who remembers when we respected the intellect of our president and enjoyed the esteem of the world. When the budget deficit wasn't beyond comprehension, religion was spiritual not political and no one was above the law. No one.
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google