Technorati blog directory

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Norwegianity! I Miss You!

 



Norwegianity is gone!

I just stopped in to check out what Norwegianity had to say. I haven't visited his home page for a little while and just found him gone.

I could always rely on his input of current events. I loved searching his archives, because he always had the Minnesota take on whatever was going on.

I loved his take on whatever he wrote about...whether I agreed or not. Always saw through every post as a movement towards a rational point.

The guy could write! No truer Minnesota Mindset then Norwegianity and his 'practical take it up one more notch to common sense so the rest can weigh in' kind of mentality.

What makes Minnesota great for translpants like me? People like Norwegianity!

Saying Sad Goodbye's COMMENTS

Lisa from Mpls: Just so you know, you didn't lose me as a reader. Yours was one of the very first blogs I ever read when I got started, and I'm having a hard time imagining my day now without you in the feed reader. I do wish you the best of luck and thank you for encouraging me (you didn't know that you did, did you?).


Gene from D.M.: Mark, add me to the list of folks who will miss you on the internets.

I've learned a lot from you and appreciate all the effort which went into Norwegianity. When I've spoken to friends about political blogs, you are always the first I recommend.


Ramona: This is a very belated thank you. I moved to Duluth, Minnesota during the summer of 2002, knowing almost nothing about the state. Norwegianity became something like a primer on Minnesota for me, and I've read you faithfully ever since I first found your blog - I can't even remember how long ago.

You've made me think, you've made me laugh, you've even made me angry, although rarely at you. You've certainly earned my respect. I wish you well, and hope that if you do return to writing on the web in some form, I find you again, because you always have something interesting to say.

I'm going to have serious withdrawal pains very soon, I suspect.


Barbara M. from Mpls: Sacred feces! I get bogged down for a while . . . and return to discover you’re going to Houdini out of the blogosphere. Bummer. Total.

Theres more so clink over....

UPDATE May 9, 2008

Single-payer universal health care

Getting our troops out of Iraq


"I expect to be back come the fall (after Ford's been elected to the U.S. Senate), but I can't tell you what's going to happen to Norwegianity just yet. Either the site will lie dormant, or there will be posting from others. However we proceed, I will not be contributing to this or any other blog except in an official campaign capacity."
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google