Technorati blog directory

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Michele Bachmann Would Rather Fight Then Switch to S-CHIP

 

Over giving health care to kids through S-Chip "I'd rather fight then switch." (Lucky Strikes) says Michele Bachmann. Michele Bachmann will fight to keep kids from getting the health care they need.

Pointing Out the bad.....She get's the BAAD Finger today......

Minnesota Monitor Bachmann Campaign Pressures Media to Pull Ads by: Andy Birkey Tue Oct 16, 2007

The efforts by Bachmann's campaign mirror Bachmann's statements to take on the 'fight.

"She told Jason Lewis on KLTK, "They're planning a big demonstration at my office in St. Cloud... to beat up on me. They'll bring all the local media out... so that I'll cave and... switch my vote on SCHIP, which is not going to happen," she said. "And let's go ahead and go forward with it because if they wanna take this fight on I say 'Bring it on.'


From: IraqSummer

Two years ago, when Bethany was born with a serious heart problem, private health insurance wouldn't help her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google