Technorati blog directory

Saturday, June 28, 2008

 

CLINTON

AND

OBAMA

Tensions Remain Among Clinton Donors ABC News June 27, 2008

COMMENTS June 27, 2008:

Posted by: jd
..."Kate you are full of crap...Through other reports the majority of Clinton supporters were very happy and ready to unite but instead you pick out those two supporters to discuss. I swear ABC is becoming another Fox News..."


Posted by: a reader in georgia
..."Vanessa, Senator Webb has made some horrible remarks in the past about women. Putting him on the ticket would NOT be wise, given that Obama must attract Hillary's voters, who are largely women. McCain would play those clips over and over on ads. That would not be a good strategic choice."


Posted by: rockthebleachers..
."They are in a position to make demands because he needs HER supporters in the end if he stands a chance. I do not see it happening. Every day something changes to make you like him even less. In an interview with Nancy Pelosi the other day she kept going on about BO's sound judgement & fresh ideas but then couldn't come up with one good example but it was pointed out to her of several bad decisions he had made! That is not the change I have in mind and he will not get my vote!"

Posted by: Be Independent
..."I don't need Obamas supporters respect. But, they may need my Independent vote to win.

As a long time Independent, maybe Obamas supporters need to start thinking independently for themselves. I don't have to "fall in line" behind the party, that's what cultist and lemmings do."



Working Together, Obama and Clinton Try to Show Unity
By JEFF ZELENY at New York Times June 28, 2008

"A few moments later, several women in the crowd led a chant of “Hillary, Hillary, Hillary"

"That’s what made it so exciting and intense and why people’s passions ran so high on both sides. I know my supporters have extremely strong feelings, and I know Barack’s do as well."


Sent A Stern Message to Senator Obama.... by awakening Friday, June 27, 2008

Message to Senator Hillary Clinton about the FISA Bill... by awakening Saturday, June 21, 2008

Senator Hillary Clintons FISA Statement... by awakening Sunday, June 22, 2008


I Pledge Allegiance To My Party of the United States of Americ-ca... by awakening Wednesday, June 25, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google