Technorati blog directory

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sense and Sensibility For Our .Com World Lends Sense & Sensibility to the Administrations Agenda

 
02-13-07 Posted By Sense and Sensibility
For Our .Com World -- Evidence of Iranian Arms Collected in Iraq, presented Iranians Mark Their Weapons in English? Who knew? "The best pictures I found of the Iranian arms supposedly collected in Iraq by the US military is at a Russian News Site "Kommersant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I usually don't write too much about the U.S. led Iraq Invasion / Occupation or about the U.S. threat aimed at Iran. My feelings are so deep and strong, about the war mongering, the crimes against humanity and the death of people -- civilians and soldiers, that I would break down and cry every single day. So, instead I stuff my feelings somewhere above my gut and below my vocal cords.

With each passing day, I stuff more sorrow onto that perfect little shelf. But I'm going to run out room soon. I am so ashamed that my country is the one that attacked Iraq, so ashamed that my country is provoking Iran. Why can't we find a way towards peace? Why?

I don't know what to call some of these feelings, because I don't think I've ever had them before. Not in this life time. It is time for the 110th Congress to cut off funds for the Iraq occupation. It is time for Congress to stop 'playing' chicken with this administration.

Desperate times require desperate measures. If the Congress waits to do their duty, we are one step closer to watching, in horror, as our military is ordered to invade another country.














April 28, 2006 Posted by Think Progress Colbert to Kristol: “How Is The New American Century?” Last night of the Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert sliced and diced prominent neo-conservative Bill Kristol on the Project For the New American Century, Iraq and Iran. Watch an excerpt.....

Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google