Technorati blog directory

Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

Thinking About New Orleans: An NBCC Reading by and for New Orleans Writers from Critical Mass Sunday, December 02, 2007 posted by Jane Ciabattari


With Regrets, New Orleans Is Left Behind By ADAM NOSSITER December 18, 2007 NYT

New Orleans Deserves To Be Number One Choice...

Thank you New Orleans News Ladder for the link to... Baghdad on the Bayou by Georgianne Nienaber December 3, 2007

Does Someone Need You this Holiday?

Huge pink blocks are signs of hope in Lower 9th Ward AND
Make It Right Nola.org/ AND Fighting a land-grab scheme
New Orleans News Ladder has the links to The Times Picayune stories...



NOLA RISING "Like our brothers and sister at DIRTY COAST say, "Be a New Orleanian, Wherever You Are!"

111 Years of Giving to the
Children


Katrina Angels







Christmas 2007 ~ Kindness Means Safety First this Holiday Season

2 Comments:

Blogger New Orleans Ladder said...

Hey! Thanks you for the nod.
I am really getting off on this artwork. Yours? May I use it on the NO News Ladder sometimes?
I also like the roll of this blog. Please feel free to place the Ladder onto your list of links for nola news.
I love the pics of your dog. My Flora and I made it out of New Orleans 6 days after the levees failed in a pick-up truck with guitar, back pack, dog food and bicycle. Alas, she passed this spring. You dog reminds me of one I met in New Orleans who owned a Lady named Marie?
Please feel free to email me from my profile.
Thanks again,
Bruce
editor / NO News Ladder

December 06, 2007 12:10 AM  
Blogger Awakening said...

Hi Bruce,
I took notice of your girl Flora when I first visited your blog. Flora seemed such a sweet girl and very regal looking.

I am so sorry for your loss. What a journey you two had during that time! I hope you continue your good work and keep the rest of us connected to New Orleans.

My Brother In-laws family became stranded in TX. I'm sure my sister will be talking with them this month. I keep hoping they all get back too.

My girl passed last August 2006. Words can't describe the joy she brought to this life.

You're welcome to use any of the graphics I post, no need to ask. It is something I enjoy practicing at. Thank you for the huge compliment, really made my day.
Take care.
Awakening

December 07, 2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google