Technorati blog directory

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Senator Hillary Clinton Could be My Next President of the United States!

 
The other day I excitedly shared what I heard on the radio, to a dear dear friend of mine - to a true blue pro-active DFLer. Senator Clinton was talking with Ed Schultz on Thursday 11/16/2008 - Audio Clip. My friend wrinkled her nose, gently shook her head and said that unless Senator Clinton makes a public attempt to say that she was "Sorry," that she 'Regrets' signing off on the Iraq invasion, even though done with spoon fed lies, she would never support Senator Clinton for President.

I actually agree with my friend. I have been patiently waiting for Senator Clinton to verbally make sense out of why she thought the invasion of Iraq was necessary at all, no matter the spoon fed deliberate lies to sway the Senate and the whole world. No matter how much I would like to see Senator Clinton run for President, I could not support her with good conscience without hearing why she chose this action. Once addressed, take the hits that will undoubtedly come and run for the the 2008 Presidency. It's that simple. What other solutions, what other diplomatic global alternatives could Senator Clinton elaborate on in a public forum? As she briefly did on the Ed Schultz show.

When Senator Clinton publicly makes that statement "I am sorry," that so many D-F-Lers are waiting for, then and only then will she have the full support of the Minnesota Democratic -
Farmer - Labor Party, I'm told. This friend is a part of a pretty powerful group of DFL members. They wanted Becky Lourey to run against Tim Pawlenty instead of Mike Hatch. But when the nod went to Mike Hatch, they were willing to fully support him because of the democratic caucus process. Becky Lourey made a reactionary statement that she would run anyway, but she didn't as far as I could tell.

Mike Hatch supports Stem Cell research and I was hopeful about that stand for selfish reasons....possible new treatments for my loving daughters disease. Besides, I like Mike Hatch from his proven Attorney General role, the history of championing on behalf of the average citizen and small business against unfair and unjust big business practices. They call him a pit bull and a bull dog, I wanted to call him our Governor. Maybe he will run for the Senate when Norm Coleman's spot in the U.S. Senate is up for grabs.

I'm pretty sure the entire Minnesota DFL will support him on that, maybe. Judy Dutcher, his running mate didn't do her homework, stay connected or was clued in, as to what average Minnesotans wanted. If she had to step in for Mike Hatch at any time during the Governorship I'd like to hope that she would have had thorough schooling on all things Minnesotans care about, by then. She wasn't a complimentary partner to Mike Hatch's rough patch. He will, I'm sure, reflect on this when and if he runs for the United States Senate.

It is that mixed bulldog pit bull that we will need in 2008. I plan to stay alert to 'who is doing what' in the next two years and I am not still not feeling at ease with how 2008 could play out. If it happens that the Democratic Party needs my help again, I might give them a Straight, but my heart is with Three of a Kind - Third Party. Sounds like poker.

I will never forget the mess that voting irregularities have caused for basically 6 years. I will never forget the Gulf Coast catastrophe and the ongoing travesty of the federally forgotten. I will never forget that the word 'Imperialism' creped into every day conversations because of unsettling and alarming behavior from elected(?) leaders. I will never forget that there is a cable ??News?? network titled the Government Channel. I will never forget the look of War Mongering and Crimes Against Humanity.

I will always remember that Peace and Protection create stable nations, stable Nations create many productive streams of citizenry.

Against All Odds, Peace And Protection.

November 20, 2006 ~ Louisiana Weekly ~ By Marc H. Morial, President & CEO, National Urban League Is the United States Really Ready to Elect a President Who Isn't White

November 19, 2006 Newsday Glenn Thrush Clinton to head Senate environmental panel

November 18, 2006 - C-Span's Capital News

Saturday, November 18, 2006 The Washington Post Staff Writer By Darryl Fears
Republicans Lost Ground With Latinos In Midterms After Gains in 2004, GOP Stumbled on Immigration

November 18, 2006 The New York Times -
OPINION Editorial: Katrina’s Purgatory

Tuesday, November 14, 2006- North Star Politics
Hatch/DFL Performance Analysis

BeganNovember 8, 2006 & Ended November 13, 2006 BBC News
Have Your Say
What now for US after mid-terms? Where does the Bush presidency go after US mid-term polls?

November 10, 2006 - Twin Cities Daily Planet Voters Send Labor Friendly Majority to State Legislature and Congress
Link Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google