Technorati blog directory

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Thank You ~ Minnesota Representative

 
On 1/4/2006 - I received a very nice message from a Minnesota Representative who read my e-mail story 'A Christmas Story' and found out he not only has a connection to New Orleans, but also to my niece.

My niece, daughter of my brother In-law from New Orleans, graduated from the same out of state college as the Minnesota Representative and both headed for the same career.

I always enjoy being reminded how small our world really is. What an interesting stroll down memory lane. Of all the Minnesota Representatives I e-mailed the story to, that didn't reply, it was this Representative that had the fondest memories to share of what New Orleans was to him. What a wonderful way to keep the old New Orleans alive, by sharing memories of the past, to build upon the new ones to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google